In this training, we will learn how to add employees to your store at Franpos
Note: Before you add an employee, we recommend that you’ll set the access permissions in the system (at Advanced settings>>Access Permissions) and decide which access permissions you want to give to that employee.
- Select ‘+’ icon to add new employee
- Fill in missing fields for new employee
- Give email address, password, and pin
- Give ‘Access Permission’ for that employee
- Make sure right location has been selected
- Click ’Save’
- Pay rate: used to calculate payroll based on when employee is clocked-in
- Service provider: indicates whether employee can be attached to a transaction at moment of sale
- Booking group: used to show which service department employee represents on the booking calendar
- Time clock department: used to assign employees to departments which have a defined wage/pay rate
- Employee >> Press on three Dots on the right of employee you created.