When the ICR can't find the built-in Printer, we suggest that you remove the back of your ICR, unplug all USB cables and restart your device. After that, please start your device and plug in the USB cables again.
Articles in this section
- Reinstall Register app
- Terminal-Integrate Payments
- OBM-6801 Barcode Reader
- Self-Checkout - Cash Machine and Windows firewall
- Self Checkout Cash Machine (Connection Enable)
- Self-Checkout - Cash Machine (Enable)
- Where can I get Gift Cards?
- Detecto scale units mismatch
- I forgot my iConnect Password
- Star TSP100LAN printer not printing