When the ICR can't find the built-in Printer, we suggest that you remove the back of your ICR, unplug all USB cables and restart your device. After that, please start your device and plug in the USB cables again.
Articles in this section
- OBM-6801 Barcode Reader
- Self-Checkout - Cash Machine and Windows firewall
- Self Checkout Cash Machine (Connection Enable)
- Self-Checkout - Cash Machine (Enable)
- Where can I get Gift Cards?
- Detecto scale units mismatch
- I forgot my iConnect Password
- Star TSP100LAN printer not printing
- No Power to ICR register
- Pax/s300 Set Batch time