In this training, you will learn how to integrate square with the franpos register.
- In Franpos Backoffice Go to Company Settings
- Payment Method (account must have no CC provider setup).
3. Click on “Activate Square” button, follow the steps to log in to Square account and grant permissions, then select location at the end.
Sign in with your Square information.
- Install the Square app on ICR (devices other than ICR can use GooglePlay Store) from here: https://apps.franpos.com/downloads/square.apk. Enter this address into your browser address. (This needs admin mode in the Android settings. To change to admin mode. Go to Settings>>Security>>Login mode settings, enter the password (provided by the support team), then tap current mode and select 'Admin'.
- Launch Franpos register app, log in, let it sync, everything should work now the if app was running before Square account was linked, it should be re-launched). You should have both applications running on the same iConnect Register and Square point of Sale.
Please note: If you already have another merchant services provider setup in your Account, you may not be able to integrate Square the same way as mentioned above.