- Turn off printer
- Power printer back on while holding the Green FEED Button down
- The printer will run a Self-test after a few seconds
After Self-test prints release the Green FEED Button.
A Network Test will print out.
Log into your iConnect POS application on your iPad and
click “Settings” > “Printers” > “Identify and enable your printer”
- Print Sample Receipt
- If the printer still does not print
- Make sure the Ip address of the iPad is in the same subnet as the printer
- Go into your iPad’s “Settings”
- Select Wi-Fi
The Select the Wi-Fi you are attached to.
It will have the Blue check mark next to it.
If you do not see the blue check, make sure your Wi-Fi is turned on.
Once selected you will see what IP Address you are connected to.
Make sure you are in the same subnet for both the iPad and Printer.
The IP Address of the printer is 10.0.1.10
The IP Address of the iPad is 10.0.1.158