Your POS system connects with our customer-facing check-in module. The check-in module allows customers to check themselves into the service queue using the Android Tablet. For example, your POS station (i.e. Android register) will be in the back of the store, and your customer-facing check-in ICR will be located at the front counter.
- Settings > Add-ons > Walk-in > Enable Service Provider & Enable select Service.
- Before start using the Walk-in make sure you set Employee Schedule for your employees. Click Here to set up Schedule.
Before we begin, please make sure to tap on
- Local sync server settings
- Log in to the "Walk-in"-App.
- Please tap on "Start server"
A new screen is now opened. This will be the check-in screen that the customer will use upon arrival to the store.
2. Existing Customers can check in using their phone number and a new user can create an account and follow the process of check-in. Please tap on the name once your profile appears.
3. Select service option e.g. select service provider and service
4. You are now checked-in and automatically added to the register queue in the register screen of the POS station.