You can sell weighted Products using Franpos. This article will help you set this up.
- Settings > Company Settings > Change Unit of Measurement to 'US'
- Before you can use a scale with your register, please go to "Settings", then Features" and make sure to turn on "enable scale". Upon enabling this, you will see a small message stating "USB service started" and "Scale connected".
- When you select an item that is set to be weighted, you will be prompted to enter the weight manually, or the scale will add the weight automatically.
- As the base price already exists, you will have to weigh the item in order to have the system calculate the final weight/price. You can also print a new label if your scale has this feature.
- You will be able to assign a label to the final weight/price prior to the transaction. However, each item has to be weighed by you before.