- Login to Franpos App as (Administrator) Backoffice
- Go to Catalog >> Product & Service >> Select any Product on the list
3. Next, another Box will appear that will show the details of the product you have selected. Click on the right-hand side of your screen, and you will see a barcode icon.
4. A Print Barcode Label Box will appear. You can choose how you want barcodes to be printed by size, and amount. Once you are done, click on "Get Barcode".
5. Final step an PDF file will open for that barcode you want print and on the right hand you see Print icon where you can print your own Barcodes.
Note: You can’t Print Barcodes from iConnect Registers