- What’s in the box?
- Not included in the box and require to have
These are the steps to connect PAX device to iCR
1. Connect the power cable into the network cable
2. Connect the Ethernet cable (not included in the box) into the RED outlet in the network cable
3. Connect the other end of your Ethernet cable to available switch on your router
The router has to be connected to the same network your iCR POS is using
4. Connect the power cable into a power outlet
First time you connect the PAX-it will reboot (approximately 10 minutes)
5. Once PAX is completed the reboot, log in to your iCR app
Make sure you use the latest version by tapping the ‘i’ button, ‘Check for update’, and
follow the instructions
6. Go to Settings>> Devices>>PAX Pin-pad settings
7. Tap on the Scan Network button
8. Once IP address is updated tap on the Test Connection button, you should see ‘Connection
If you are unable to find IP or see the ‘Connection established’ message please verify you
are connected to the internet and that the iCR and PAX device are on the same network.
9. In order to have customer digitally sign on receipt please make sure ‘Customer signature
request’ switch is turned ON (default)
Customer will sign on the PAX device
10. You are now ready to run credit card transactions.