Company Settings allows you to configure your Franpos Account to suit your Retail, Quick Service Restaurant & Services with additional features built in for your own company.
- Go to Settings >> Company Settings.
- Show reports by: allows you define the meaning of a day
- Physical Date: day as shown on a calendar
- Revenue Date: day = time between drawer opening and drawer closing
- Enable drawer count: Allows the use of cash drawer features
- Enable SmartShelves: Allows items to be displayed and selectable on register screen, otherwise you can only ring up by scanning barcode
- Enable server bank (restaurant only): Special cash mode where waiters/servers individually store cash, then return to the main drawer at end of shift
- Enable idle timeout (additional settings): the back office will display a lock screen after 10 minutes of inactivity
- Enable pin code (additional settings): Enables a lock screen that allows employees to quickly switch users, clock-in/out, perform administration actions, and resume an idle device
- Enable Shipping(additional settings): Activate shipping features on POS, including specifying shipping date and destination
- Use Avalara Tax(additional settings): enable integration with Avalara tax calculation software
- Enable bundles/prepaid packages (additional settings): Allow creation of bundles, which are groups of regular products priced together