Create your own custom buttons to accept credit, debit, gift cards, cash or any payments type you want for your company to take. You can also integrate payment processor, or set-up a custom payment type to accept any form of non-integrate payment and work with your preferred merchant service provider.
- Settings >> Payment Methods
- Custom payment method: allows you to create your own payment method in which you can specify details such as whether a signature is required, or if it is refundable
- Use my own terminal: enable this option if your business is using a payment terminal/processor combination that is not integrated with Franpos
- Store credit: allows customer to purchase using value that is credited directly from the merchant
- Pay later: allows creation of a ticket with balance that must be completed at a later time
- Account: used to allow customers to deposit money ahead of time, then use that deposit to pay for products and services
- Charge to room: enable this feature if you are a hospitality business using DigitalRez.
- Direct Pay: records transactions where customers pay a service provider directly rather than to the store
- Revolving credit loan: Enables integration with retail financing services such as Vyze, that allows customers to purchase with revolving credit
- Square location: Allows merchant to process credit card payments with Square