Data can be synced from FranPOS to your QuickBooks online account. Entities that can be synced:
- Payments: there are 5 different payment methods we support right now
- Credit Card
- Gift Card
- We do not create every product on QBO side, we just create two types of products:
- Product (Income Account - Sales of Product Income, Inventory Asset Account - Inventory Asset, Expense Account - Cost of Goods Sold)
- Service (Income Account - Services)
Due to limitation of QBO services, we need to create few items with type of service on their side to support our logic such as:
- Reward points
- Customer balance
- Tax (our tax system is more flexible than QBO has)
- Customers - We do not sync customers to QBO side, we just create Guest Customer which will be attached to every order
- Discounts - For discounts we create new account with Discounts given name (Account Type – Income, Classification – Revenue, Account Sub Type – Discounts Refunds Given). Each discount will be synced to QBO as separate item with type of Discount, name from iConnect discount and Income Account as previously created.
- Tickets - Tickets will be synced as Invoice in case of sales (positive total) and Refund Receipt in case of refund (negative total).
- Payments - Payments will be synced as Payment for sale transactions only (Invoice). Refund Receipt on QBO side does not support payment detalization.
- All data syncs at Mid-night Mountain Time
Follow the steps to Integrate your Quickbook with Franpos:
- Settings >>QuickBooks
- Enable QuickBooks
- Sign in with your Quick Books Account to log in.