Franpos allows you to send text messages (SMS) for marketing purposes, appointment reminders, service reminders.
In order to use text messaging, you should have an account with the 3rd party a text messaging provider which allows you to integrate with franpos. E.g. Twilio
Text messaging settings
In this training, you will learn how to integrate franpos with your text messaging provider.
- Settings >> Marketing >> Text messaging Settings
- Select your 3rd party text messaging provider and follow instructions below
- Enter Username
- Enter your Password
- Enter the 'From Number'
- You can enable/disable employee or customer to send text messages reminders
- Click 'Save'
Create Text messaging
- Go to Marketing >> Text message marketing and select 'Create'
- Search customer by using filter e.g. first name, last name, cell or email
- Click ‘Search’
4. On the customer list, the name of customer should appear on the grid table
5. Click ‘Next’ to proceed
6. Type your message to send to your customer
7. Click ’Send message’