This page will let you download a list of product barcode labels for printing.
- Catalog >> Inventory management >> Print barcode label
- You can search product by SKU
- Change the QTY of barcode you want to print
- Press 'Load Barcode' which you should see once it's been loaded
- Press 'Get Barcode'
- Press 'Advanced options'
- Search by category, product name, vendor or upload by CSV file
- Click 'Load Barcode' to generate
If you would like to print a label from the product page (this does not print labels based on the QOH)
- Login to Franpos App as (Administrator) Backoffice
- Go to Catalog >> Product & Service >> Select any Product on the list
3. Next, another Box will appear that will show the details of the product you have selected. Click on the right-hand side of your screen, and you will see a barcode icon.
4. A Print Barcode Label Box will appear. You can choose how you want barcodes to be printed by size and amount. Once you are done, click on "Get Barcode".
5. A PDF file will be generated and downloaded. This barcode will open and you can proceed to print by clicking the Print icon.
Note: You can’t Print Barcodes from the franpos Register