Franpos Magento Module Installation Guide
1. Open Admin Panel and go to the System / Configuration
2. Click Franpos Sync Settings
3. Generate API key on https://my.franpos.com/GetAPI. Please generate API key for main location if you have several. Copy generated key into franpos Sync Settings
4. Map websites in magento with location inside franpos. To do this go to System \ Manage Stores. Then you need to edit each website you have and set Location Id from franpos.
5. The last settings what you need to do it’s unpause synchronization using cron jobs. Go to System\Configuration\franpos Sync Settings and change Pause franpos syncing value to No.
6. After all configuration, you should be able to see new status for the orders placed after synchronization.