Pricelist allows you to create price templates that can later be assigned to specific customers.
If the price of a service is $10, you can create a template that allows you to set this price individually for a customer that gets this service regularly.
Go to Catalog > Pricelist
1. Press on the "+" button to start creating a pricelist
2. Select the location you want this templates to appear in and choose a name. Click save when you are done.
3. After you clicked save, you will see the following screen. Please select between one of the three ways (Category, Vendor or SKU) from which you want the products to come from and press "Search".
4. Highlight the products you would like to include and click "Add". After that, you can change the price of those products.
5. You can now go to Customers and find the customer you want this Pricelist to be assigned to