In this article, You will learn how to create a subdomain, Host mapping, and developer view of Online ordering feature for the franchise (Parent/Corporate) which can make any changes to the design for other franchise locations.
Pre-Condition: Catalog > Order type needs to be set up correctly e.g. Request Address toggle should be enabled, Available online Enable, and Request customer enabled.
Note: Before setting up your website follow these steps:
- Go to Catalog > Menu > Make sure you Enable ' Available online' Toggle for each menu.
- Click 'Save' to proceed.
- Marketing >> General >> My Website & Commerce
- Select Design, and create a subdomain e.g. Your store name which will come under 'Franpos.com'
- Assign your own domain by using 'Host Mapping'
- Google API is optional.
- The design is provided for Developers view.
- Click ‘Save’ to proceed.
View My Website & Commerce
- Open Google Browser, Type in Your store URL.
- Search for your store by the search address field.
- The store will appear, and Select 'View Menu'