In this article, you will learn how to Enable/Disable Customer display plus with additional features to show on your customer display.
Note: If you're using Stand-alone Android Devices, make sure you download the Customer Display applications from http://apps.franpos.com > Customer Display 'Latest Version.
- Settings > General > Customer Display
Note: The main "Info" tab of this page will only be visible in the parent location. All other locations will only see the "Advertisements" section.
- Enable or Disable Toggle
- Add background images. The size is 2560px by 1600px
- You can enable loyalty, Capture signature, and tips to show on your customer display in the customer view.
- Press 'Save' to proceed.
In this topic, you will learn how to set up advertising to show on your customer display for customers.
- Press the '+' icon
2. Give it 'Title of item'
3. Add image for the advertising to show on the customer display
4. Put the SKU number of the item you want to advertise and select the category.
5. Press 'Save' to proceed.
Note: Advertisements created and shared from other locations will be visible in "Read Only" mode. They can only be activated/deactivated, not edited.
You can add up to 3 slider images to the customer display (4 in total with the background image)
1. On the Customer display settings page, press on "Add slider image"
2. This window will allow you to select 3 images (one at a time) to be displayed on the customer display. Required size 2048px x 1536px
3. Press save once all images are uploaded