This feature requires the Task and goals add-on that can be added to your subscription at https://my.franpos.com/Account/Billing
This feature can be used to set up a task for employees to follow up on specific product sales. This is intended to be used to
1. Go to the Tasks tab at https://my.franpos.com/TaskGoal
2. Press the Plus button
3. Enter the location(s) to add, selected the task type, the product SKU/select the category, Follow up lead time and message. If email is toggled on, you will be able to create an email template that will be sent to your customer.
4. Press save
The salesperson can then go to the Dashboard, check off tasks by pressing the checkmark and selecting the method they connected with the customer.
This feature can be used to set up a Sales goal for individual Employees.
You can set monthly goals for individual employees when you have the add-on enabled. If this is the case, the system will calculate and display the dollar amount and percentage based on all employees goals.
1. Go to the Goals tab at https://my.franpos.com/TaskGoal and select "individual"
2. Select the employee that you want to set the goal for. This cannot be done for all employees at once or the entire company.
3. Select the Monthly product amount or Monthly service amount
4. Click Set Monthly Goal*
*Instead of selecting one specific amount for the entire month and having it spread, you can also set each day individually and press on save.
How do you see your data?
On your Dashboard and reports
Please scroll to the bottom of your Dashboard and you will find the information shown in the image below.
You can press on the checkmark behind the task and select how you connected with the customer in the following pop-up
You can also go to the Sales by location Report and view the goal percentage and dollar amount.