In this training, you will learn how to Check-in using My Website & E-Commerce for your store.
- Settings > Add-ons > Walk-in > Enable Service Provider & Enable select Service
- Before start using the Walk-in make sure you set Employee Schedule for your employees. Click Here to set up Schedule.
- Set URL for your store at Marketing > My Website & Commerce > Design Tab > Give Sub domain e.g. Your store name.Franpos.com that will be your URL when you use Walk-in Online Check-in.
- Press Search to see your store.
- Once you see your store press 'Check-in'
3. After you selected 'Check-in' it will prompt you for login. You can create a new account or if you know your login use your email address and password.
4. Press 'Submit' to proceed.
5. Your name will appear indicating your not checked in.
6. Press 'Check-in'
7. Select Service provider e.g. Employee.
8. Select the Service e.g. Haircut.
9. Press' Check-in' to Proceed.
10. Press 'Finish' to proceed.
11. On the POS Register, under the walk-in tap, you should see a customer who check-in.
12. You can start the 'Service' for that customer.
13. Once the 'Service' is finished Press ' Add to cart'
14. Items will be added to basket.
15. Finish the transaction using the charge option.