In this article, you will learn about the various settings you can configure for the time clock.
- Settings >> Employees >> Time Clock Settings
1. Set the maximum hours an employee can work per day, before the overtime pay rate takes effect.
2. Set the maximum hours an employee can work per week, before the overtime pay rate takes effect for the remainder of the week.
3. Set whether the logged-in employee (tablet register) must be clocked-in to make any sale.
4. Set whether or not an employee must be scheduled to be working in order to clock-in.
5. Set whether or not an employee can clock-in while they are in the middle of taking a break.
6. Set whether an employee's seventh consecutive day of working will trigger the overtime pay rate.
7. Define the minimum age an employee must be to be considered an adult. Those below this number will be considered minors.
8. Define the maximum number of hours a minor is permitted to work, per week.