With the Growth Marketing add-on, Franpos will allow you to create automated text message and email campaigns that deliver to your customers based on triggers.
Prerequisite:- Settings > Account > My plan and billing > Select Automated Marketing package
- Marketing > Automated Marketing
To create a new campaign (text or email), click the "+" button:
The popout window for adding marketing campaigns will be divided into four steps:
Page 1: Name and Type
- Choose one or more locations to add this campaign to (only if you are a multi-location user).
- Note: Campaigns that are shared across locations can only be edited from the location it was originally created in.
- Choose whether to automatically enroll new locations in this campaign.
- Note: ONLY use this setting if this campaign is intended to be shared across all locations!
- Choose whether this campaign should be security restricted, only allowing those with special access permission to edit.
- Choose a name for the campaign.
- Pick whether the campaign should be delivered via email or text message.
Page 2: Message Content and Delivery Criteria
- Pick from one of the available "send criteria" which is the logic for determining when the message should be delivered.
- Most criteria follow an automation pattern, such "Customer birthday, send X days before" or "Customer did not return after X days".
- "Schedule date/time" criteria is available for blast-campaigns intended to send all at once at a specific time.
- "Send manually" is available for campaigns intended to be sent all at once, at-will. The "send" trigger button will be accessible inside the "⋮" button next to campaign name:
- (Optional) Choose an offer/discount to be sent along with the campaign.
- Note: In order to be visible in this list, discounts must be configured with "Use in Automated Marketing" toggle turned ON.
- Note: A single discount can only be assigned to one campaign at a time; two campaigns cannot use the same discount.
- Write the content for the campaign inside the large text field.
- For Text Messages: The basic text field will include a character-counter to let you know if the message is too long and will consume multiple SMS as a result. If possible, keep the message under 160 characters.
- For Emails: The rich text editor contains multiple tools for inserting media, and fully supports HTML. To edit the HTML, or paste in your own, click on the "</>" button in the toolbar.
- Both Email and Text Messages allow the use of template parameters, allowing you to insert variables such as "%CustomerFirstName%" into the message.
- Specify any variables for the send criteria. For example, if you are using the criteria "Customer who spent over x in last y days", you must define both the X and the Y for the logic to work.
Page 3: Recipient Segmentation
Select whether this campaign deliveries to all customers, or only a certain group of customers.
- If you select Group, you will need to specify which group to target. Groups are referring to the lead source groups which can be created from the Lead Source page.
- If you select Registration Date, you will need to specify a date range. The campaign will only target those who registered within the chosen range.
- If you select Updated Date, you will need to specify a date range. The campaign will only target those who had their profiles updated within the chosen range.
Specify a start/end date (only for recurring campaigns)
- For send once-style campaigns such as "Schedule date/time" only a start date will be provided.
- For manual send campaigns, no date needs to be specified.
Some recurring campaign criteria will also ask for a specific time of day for the campaign to be delivered.
Page 4: Preview
- This final page will show a preview of your text message or email, including rendering any HTML.
Included will be a field for entering a phone number or email address to deliver a preview to.
- This is useful for running a quick test to make sure your message looks good on a receiving device.
- Preview SMS will not deduct from your monthly SMS quota.
- When finished, press the "Save" button.
On the main growth marketing page, you can use the filters to sort between active and inactive campaigns, criteria, and receivers:
Inactive campaigns have their automation logic paused, meaning they will not send on their own. To set a campaign to be inactive, select the campaign with the checkbox and use batch actions:
Add Automated Marketing
In this article you will learn how to add Automated marketing feature to your subscription package. You can select the 4 different package for auto-marketing feature to work every month. This feature is Franpos build-in Text and email feature that ...
Growth Marketing Dynamic Content
Growth Marketing Dynamic Content Guide The following tags will import dynamic content from your brand into your email: %CustomerFirstName% - This will pull first name from customer DB %CustomerLastName% - This will pull last name from customer DB ...
Email Provider Settings / Email Campaign
In this training, you will learn how to set-up your email provider for your customer's to receive emails for customer reminders on booking. Marketing >> General >> Email provider settings Select Provider e.g. Mailchimp settings Follow the instruction ...
Franpos allows you to send text messages (SMS) for marketing purposes, appointment reminders, service reminders and 2-way communication with your customers. In order to use text messaging, you should first add Growth marketing add-on from the Billing ...
Unsubscribe or re-subscribe customers from growth marketing
In that article, we will show you how to unsubscribe or re-subscribe customers from growth marketing campaigns. To unsubscribe customers from email or text campaigns, please follow these steps: 1) Go to the back office at my.franpos.com and go to the ...