Configuring Custom payment Methods
In today's training you will learn how to configure custom payment methods
Settings >> Payment Methods
Navigate to the page titled 'Custom Payment Method'
Select the 'Red Plus' button in order to configure a new 'Custom Payment Method'
Options available when configuring your new payment method
- Enable - This will make the payment method available at the POS
- Allow Sale - This will allow you to make sales with the Custom payment method
- Allow Refund - This will allow you to refund the transaction in the POS (Please take note that this will only refund the ticket, but you will still need to process the refund through the medium that you originally took the credit/debit payment.)
- Require Signature - This will require a signature in order to process the custom payment method
- Require Authorization Code - This will require the user to input an authorization code before the transaction can be processed through the POS. (This will help with matching outside payments with the ticket in the event that you are given an order number (or similar unique code)
- Gift Card Based - This will allow you to tie gift cards to this payment function, if you are using Franpos Built-in Gift Card feature.
Franpos offers a variety of different payment methods. You can enable Cash, Check/money order, Store Credit, Pay later, Gift card, etc. Create your own custom buttons to accept credit, debit, gift cards, cash or any payment type you want for your ...
Payment Disbursement Report
Payment Disbursement Report This article will show you how to read the Payment Disbursement Report - https://my.franpos.com/PaymentDisbursementReport Prerequisite – CDP Fees must be setup for your location by FranPOS Prerequisite – You must have GL ...
iCT250 Payment protection
This article describes the Payment protection feature that was released in version 2.11 of the Franpos app. The payment protection feature was introduced because it was necessary to protect customers from being double charged when the transaction ...
Updated payment flow on Android
On Tuesday, June 12th, we will introduce a new design of our payment screen on the Android App. This new payment flow is designed to reduce the number of clicks and improve your checkout experience and speed. Main payment screen Old: New: Gift ...
We released some awesome updates today, August 8th!
Our next release on August 8th will include some exciting new updates and application improvements. Details Matter: Z-Reports We've included additional details to the Z-Reports so you can get greater insight on how your business performed when you ...