This article describes the steps on how to connect the Pax D200/D220 Mobile Pin-Pad via Bluetooth.
Enable Bluetooth on Pax
1. Press the green circle button
2. Enter the password 1234, today's or tomorrows date in this format: mmddyyyy
3. When you are in the Main Menu, press 6. or go down to Communication by pressing the F2 key and press the Green Enter button
4. Enter Password 1234, today's or tomorrows date in this format: mmddyyyy
5. Press 8 or go down to ECR Comm. Type
6. Select 4 or F1/F2 (and the green circle button) to select Bluetooth
7. Exit the settings page and go back to the main Pax screen. This should show the text "Please wait. Bluetooth init.."
Connect the PAX to the Franpos app
1. Open the Register app (Version 2.14.4 required)
2. Go to Settings > Devices > Pin Pad Settings
3. In the Pin Pad Settings, select Bluetooth as connection type
4. Press on Discover
5. Find and select your Pax device in the discoverable devices list
6. Press Test connection. This should enable the Bluetooth icon on your Pax. If the connection was established, press save
Pax S300/ICR Hardware Setup
Connecting ICR #1 to PAX #1 Go into the PAX #1 Settings to find the IP Address Select Menu/Function+1 Enter the password 1234, hit the GREEN enter button Arrow down once Select Communications Enter the password 1234, hit the GREEN enter button Arrow ...
Set-up of PAX S300
Connecting the PAX S300 Pin-Pad Watch the video to get an idea of the installation instructions. Not all connections will be exactly as described in the video. Note Your locations will only need to use the LAN (ethernet) cable connection mentioned in ...
PAX - Active
In this article, you will learn how to verify if PAX (Pin-pad) is active on the register. Settings Credit card service You will see credit card service is 'Active'.
Samsung Tablet with Bluetooth Receipt Printer
1. On the Samsung tablet please go to settings 2. Click on Connections - Bluetooth - Turn it On , Scan and search for the printer, once found - Pair and Connect it. 3. Once Connected go to Apps inside settings. 4. Search for Register inside Apps 5. ...
Connecting Ingenico iCT250 to Android Register
Confirming Terminal info Step 1 Before connecting, please make sure that the device matches the following information: SDK Version: 9.26.2 OS Version: 4614 App Version: 0604 You can find out about this as follows. Press the .,#* button Enter the ...