Take Deposit & Apply Deposit ( Prepaid Account )
This article will walk you through how to take deposit from customer for future use. Also alternative case is prepaid for customers.
This article helps you to learn how to Create/Enable account for customers through back office and Load money on the customers account from Register and charge from the available prepay balance.
This feature mostly helps when customers call the store to book an appointment over the phone .
Steps to Enable Account from Back Office
1. Please click on Settings - Payment Methods - Click on account - Turn On the toggle and Save.
2. Once saved in the back office please wait for the register app on POS to sync or manually click on "Sync".
TAKE DEPOSIT :
3. When a customer call the store to book an appointment over the phone please select the customer profile - click on the three dots and select Make Payment.
4. Define the amount that you want to charge the customer as pre pay balance ( Mostly define the amount you want to charge the customer if customer do no show on the day of appointment ) and click on save.
5. Click on charge and select Credit Debit
6. Employee or Sales person should go to the Credit/Debit Machine and manually process the transaction typing the Card details ( Card number, Expiration date , CVV & Sometimes Billing Zip Code also.
7. Once the transaction is completed wait for the sync to complete or manually sync the register.
APPLY DEPOSIT :
8. When the customer visit the store on the appointment day select the appointment or the customer profile - click on make sale .
9. Click on charge
10. Click on "Account"
11. Select a different payment for covering the remaining balance.
Login to FranPos App and Tap the ‘Self-Checkout’ Button A New screen will appear, this will be the check in the screen that the customer will use upon arrival to the register Next step is you select ‘Account’ a pop notification will appear where you ...
E- Money - Partners & Reseller
In this article, you will learn how to use E-money for your credit card services. Login to Franpos as https://reseller.franpos.com/ Search for Company on the merchant portal Fill in Merchant ID & Account Password given from the Merchant Processor.
Sell / Redeem Pre-paid Package
In this training, you will learn how to do a transaction using a pre-paid package. Select Category Select 'Pre-paid' Package Items will show on the basket Assign a customer Tap 'Charge' to proceed. Redeemed Search the customer who purchases pre-paid ...
Franpos offers a variety of different payment methods. You can enable Cash, Check/money order, Store Credit, Pay later, Gift card, etc. Create your own custom buttons to accept credit, debit, gift cards, cash or any payment type you want for your ...
In this article, you will learn how to apply discounts to your product using franpos.