In this training, we will learn how to use the booking feature on iConnect POS. Pre-requisite: Please add the booking add-on and enable booking under booking settings in the back office.
- Log in to your iConnect POS app.
- Select Booking in the navigation bar
- You are now in the booking schedule.
- You can now view your upcoming appointments for each employee (must be set as Service Provider), by day/week/resources (i.e. rooms)
In order to view the appointment details tap on the appointment box
In order to book an appointment follow the next steps:
- Log in into the Booking page
- To add an appointment select the ‘+’ icon on the top right corner
- Select ‘Book appointment’
- A new box will appear.
- Fill in all the information for the appointment, starting from the top to the bottom.
- You must add a customer to the appointment
- If you can’t see services to the service provider, that is because services are not assigned to that service provider. You should go to https://my.franpos.com/EmployeeServices and enable those service (checkbox) for that employee and hit save. Once iPad is synced you should see those serivces
Once you are done, click on ‘Done
- You have now created your new appointment in the system
Check in/out and edit an appointment
- Select the appointments you previously saved in the system
- In order to check in/out or edit an appointment do a long press on that appointment.
In order to edit the appointment click on ‘Edit appointment’
In order to check in a customer click on ‘Check in’
In order to check out a customer click on ‘Add to check out’
- Once you click on the ‘Add to check out’ button, that appointment will be added to the check out queue.
- In order to check this customer out, you will then need to click the ‘Check out’ button and then to confirm the appointment you want to check out.
Once you hit confirm you will redirect to the Register with all necessary appointment details
Walk-in setup (iOS)
Your POS system connects with our customer facing check-in module. The check-in module allows customers to check themselves into the service queue using the iPad kiosk. For example, your POS station (i.e. iPad cash register) will be in the back of ...
Login to FranPos App and tap the ‘Self-Checkout’ Button A New screen will appear, this will be the chonk in the screen that the customer will use upon arrival to the register Next step is you select ‘Account’ a pop notification will appear where ...
Booking - Waitlist
In this training, you will learn how to put the customer on the waiting list Booking Tap ‘+’ icon Select ‘Wait-list’ Select start date, end date, and service provider Select category and the service Find existing customer or add new customer ...
Create stock units
Franpos allows you to create custom “stock units” that can be used in bulk inventory management (retail version) and ingredients management (restaurant version). For example, if you are ordering in bulk, you can use stock units as a template for the ...
Create merchant account
This article describes how to create a merchant account if you are a partner. 1. Go to https://partners.franpos.com/ and log in with your partner credentials. 2. Press on the "+"-button on the top right 3. Click on "Add Merchant" 4. Fill out ...