This article describes how to create a merchant account if you are a partner.
1. Go to https://partners.franpos.com/ and log in with your partner credentials.
2. Press on the "+"-button on the top right
3. Click on "Add Merchant"
4. Fill out the following fields
- Company name
- First name (this usually the store owners name)
- Last name
- Address, City, State, and Country
- Select your business category and package
- Select the payment method (you can enter your credit card info in the Billing tab
5. After this, press Save
6. Toggle on the "Setup complete" and press Save again.
7. The setup is now complete and you can access the account by clicking the key button on the top right
Add billing info
1. After successfully opening the account, go to Settings > My plan & billing and press the "+"-button
2. In the pop-up, please enter your card info and press save
3. Press save again and your setup is complete
Login to FranPos App and tap the ‘Self-Checkout’ Button A New screen will appear, this will be the chonk in the screen that the customer will use upon arrival to the register Next step is you select ‘Account’ a pop notification will appear where ...
Take Deposit & Apply Deposit ( Prepaid Account )
Take Deposit & Apply Deposit ( Prepaid Account ) This article will walk you through how to take deposit from customer for future use. Also alternative case is prepaid for customers. This article helps you to learn how to Create/Enable account for ...
Ticket - Print Customer/Merchant Receipt
In this training, you will learn how to print customer and merchant receipt from the franpos back-office. Access the tickets page in your back office. Select the ‘eyeball’ icon Select the three dots on the left-hand side Choose either customer ...
Franpos offers a variety of different payment methods. You can enable Cash, Check/money order, Store Credit, Pay later, Gift card, etc. Create your own custom buttons to accept credit, debit, gift cards, cash or any payment type you want for your ...
Create stock units
Franpos allows you to create custom “stock units” that can be used in bulk inventory management (retail version) and ingredients management (restaurant version). For example, if you are ordering in bulk, you can use stock units as a template for the ...