Franpos allows you to create custom “stock units” that can be used in bulk inventory management (retail version) and ingredients management (restaurant version).
For example, if you are ordering in bulk, you can use stock units as a template for the quantity you receive in cases.
1. In your back office, go to settings > stock units
- To add stock units, press the "+" button
- Fill out all required fields (Conversion is the conversion rate for the selected unit)
- Press save after you are done
After creating a stock unit, the page will look like this:
Stock Unit Tips
- When you want to measure ingredients based on standard base units such as ounces, you can create a custom "Ounces" unit that converts to base ounces at 1:1 ratio.
- Ingredients can let you choose a different stock unit for ordering and receiving, as opposed to the normal stock unit used for recipe measurement. If you choose to do this, make sure the stock unit used for ordering and the stock unit used for recipes both convert to the same base unit.
- For example, if you recipe unit converts to pounds, the ordering unit should also convert to pounds.
- This way, the ordering unit and recipe unit can convert between each other for proper cost calculation.
Create a PO with stock units
Creating a purchase order for stock units is similar to creating any other purchase order. Setup In order for the stock unit to be ordered in a PO, we need to associate the stock unit with a product. Please follow the steps below: Follow the guide ...
In this training, you will learn how to transfer your stock to different locations. Catalog >> Inventory management >> Purchase Order Select ‘+’ icon Click ‘Stock transfer' Select the location you want to transfer your stock You can enter SKU or Load ...
Login to FranPos App and tap the ‘Self-Checkout’ Button A New screen will appear, this will be the chonk in the screen that the customer will use upon arrival to the register Next step is you select ‘Account’ a pop notification will appear where ...
Detecto scale units mismatch
When you see the error message "Units mismatch" on your Register, please make sure to check which measurement was selected under the product. If your scale is set to "lb", please make sure to select "lb" under the product you are trying to sell. ...
Stock movement - View
This report shows a record of all activities that influence stock quantity for any product. Reports >> Product >> Stock movement report Select Dates Quick date or Start and End Three ways to retrieve from data by, Category, vendor, or SKU and you ...