ELO POS - Change to Android mode
The Register is enabled with EloView as a factory default. If you would like to work in Android Desktop mode, you can:
• Enter EloView Control Panel by pressing Home and Power buttons together on the underside of the screen
• When prompted for a password: 1elo is the default password
• From the Home tab, tap 5 times anywhere in the white area until Android Home button appears
• Tap Android Home
• The Android Home mode will not allow you to update the device with the latest available OS updates
• You can go back into EloView mode only by Factory Resetting the device from standard Android Settings
Walk-in - With Employee Schedule (Android)
Your POS system connects with our customer-facing check-in module. The check-in module allows customers to check themselves into the service queue using the Android Tablet. For example, your POS station (i.e. Android register) will be in the back of ...
Update / Download & Install the Register Application to the latest Version On An Android Tablet ( POS )
Steps to Update or Download and Install the Register Application to the latest Version On An Android Tablet ( POS ) There are two different ways to do this. Process 1 - 1. Please verify the Current Version your register application is on. 2. In order ...
Login to FranpPos App and Tap the ‘Self-Checkout’ Button A New screen will appear, this will be the check in the screen that the customer will use upon arrival to the register Next step is you select ‘Account’ a pop notification will appear where you ...
Franpos Price change
iConnect plans and pricing may occasionally be adjusted as we add more features and functionalities, introduce new apps, and find other ways to improve the experience. We may also adjust plans and pricing to respond to local market changes, such as ...
Offline Credit Card Mode (Store & Forward)
This article describes Offline mode processing. When the internet is down, the PAX device will show a “Processing Online” message for about 10 to 15 seconds until it realizes it does not have network connectivity. It will then proceed with the ...