(A) Turn on semi-integration and acquire port -
- At the home screen, press [.,#*] for the administrator menu.
- Scroll down and select Misc. Option.
- When prompted, key in the admin name and admin password, and then press [Enter].
- Select Semi-Integrated to enter the semi-integrated menu.
- Set the Enable SemiInteg setting to ON.
- Select Communication Type and then select Ethernet.
- Enter the terminal port number (use port 443). Your terminal IP address will display on the screen. Write it down, you'll need this later.
- Return to the semi-integrated menu and select Receipt Options.
- Select Receipts at Terminal.
- Press [Cancel] three (3) times to return to home screen.
- If your semi-integration configuration is complete, the following image of a cash register with "Welcome/Bonjour" will show on the home screen.
(B) To find the current IP address - Admin menu (owner enters their password), Setup menu, Communications, Ethernet, Current Setup, IP address.
(C) Enter IP address and port into FranPOS register under - Settings > Payment Methods
**To test connection, Desk 5000 must be on home screen**