- Login to FranPos App and Tap the ‘Self-Checkout’ Button
- A New screen will appear, this will be the check on the screen that the customer will use upon arrival to the register
- Next step is you select ‘Account’ a pop notification will appear where you can ‘Forgot Pin'.
4.Another page will appear where you enter ‘Cell Phone, you have created then Tap ‘Done’.
5. You will receive Notification to your ‘Cell Phone’ for Confirmation Code to type at ‘Reset code’ and New pin you want to create for future use.
6. An Notification Box will appear which confirms its ‘Successfully updated’.
Login to FranpPos App and Tap the ‘Self-Checkout’ Button A New screen will appear, this will be the check in the screen that the customer will use upon arrival to the register Next step is you select ‘Account’ a pop notification will appear where you ...
Capture signature on Pin-Pad
In order to capture a signature on your Pin-Pad or to not capture signatures on your Register, please follow the steps below: 1. Press on "Settings" in your Register App 2. Tap on "Devices" 3. Tap on "Pin pad settings" 4. Enable "Capture ...
Pax pin-pad auto registration (Broadpos)
Franpos has released the new feature: “PAX terminal: entering terminal SN in ICR settings allows to find terminal's new IP automatically. Requires "POS Auto-Register" option activated on BroadPOS portal” Here are the instructions on how to handle ...
Set up of ICT250 Semi-Integrated Pin-pad
Before connecting, please make sure that the device matches the following information: SDK Version: 9.26.2 OS Version: 4614 App Version: 0604 You can find out about this as follows. Press the .,#* button Enter the password Go to the Terminal info ...
In this training, you will learn how to print out x-report for the individual employee using their passcode. Select Options under Charge Select ‘X Report’ Register will prompt employee for their pin-code Once you enter the pin-code, it will ...