This article describes how to switch the Detecto scale units from lb to kg:
1. Enter the Setup Mode by pressing calibration switch on the back of the scale with a thin object.
2. Scale screen should display word "Type".
3. Press Unit key (bottom button) to display current scale type - should display "160".
4. Press Zero key (top button) to toggle through available value as many times as needed, this will loop through the values continuously.
5. When the value of "15" or "20" (15 can weigh up to 7.5 kg, 20 can weigh up to 15 kg - decide which one you need) is reached - press the Unit key to save.
6. Keep pressing Zero until no more settings options are displayed and the scale goes back to showing current weight.
7. Now press the Unit key one more time - this should switch LB to KG in the top right corner of the scale display.
8. Next step: The Scale MUST be calibrated in order to start showing correct weight in the newly set configuration.
1. Repeat step 1 and 2 from above.
2. Keep pressing Zero key until word "Calib" is displayed.
3. Follow remaining instructions from the manual:
Detecto scale units mismatch
When you see the error message "Units mismatch" on your Register, please make sure to check which measurement was selected under the product. If your scale is set to "lb", please make sure to select "lb" under the product you are trying to sell. ...
Detecto Scale - Set-up
In this article, you will learn how to set up your Detecto scale using franpos register. - Follow this link to set-up your Detecto with Franpos: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9zpq1kv2g3sqyox/Detecto_scale_setup.mp4
Cas scale set-up
In order to use a new CAS scale with Franpos, please follow the steps below. Change ECR type setting in CAS scale to Type 5 (image of CAS manual below): Using power switch on the side, turn the scale off, press “# or T" key on the display ...
Unit of Measurement
In this training, you will learn how to enable scale to use for your company. In your Backoffice, go to Company Settings and the Tab "Additional Settings", Scroll to the bottom and find "Enable Bundles/Prepaid packages", and Enable "Units of ...
Retail - Price embedded barcode
In this training, you will learn how price-embedded barcodes for weight-based products works for your retail and quick service restaurant store. Pre-acquisition:- Dashboard > Settings > Company Settings > Additional Settings > Unit of Measurement as ...