ICR i connect POS ( User Mode to Admin Mode )
Steps to switch ICR I Connect POS from User mode to Admin Mode.
In order to uninstall the register app from ICR I Connect POS please switch the POS from user to Admin mode.
1. Go to the Settings of your ICR and tap on "Security"
2. Find "Login mode settings" and tap on "Login mode settings"
3. Enter the password (iConnect2015) and then tap on "Current mode".
4. Select Admin mode from the options.
5. Go back two times and you will find multiple options like Apps etc
6. Go inside Apps - select Register - Click on Uninstall.
Auto-Connect Recovery PAX S300 (LAN Connection)
Auto-Connect Recovery PAX S300 (LAN Connection) We use this feature in order to secure a stable connection between POS Register and PAX S300 ( Credit/Debit Machine ) . The main ...
ELO POS - Change to Android mode
The Register is enabled with EloView as a factory default. If you would like to work in Android Desktop mode, you can: • Enter EloView Control Panel by pressing Home and Power buttons together on the underside of the screen • When prompted for a ...
No Power to ICR register
Hold the power button down for 5 to 10 seconds and the Green LED printer light should come on. If it does not power on, please check if it is plugged in correctly. Plug it into a surge protector, not directly into a wall outlet. Not plugging it in a ...
Ports On the Franpos Register ( EJETON Dual Screen )
Ports On the Franpos Register ( EJETON Dual Screen ) 1. Power - To Connect the Power Cable of the POS Machine 2. Ethernet - To Connect the Ethernet Cable ( Internet Cable ) 3. USB Ports - To Connect the Scanner etc.
Installation Guide for Mini PC to get ready for ICR (Kiosk)
1. CX25.ocx - Open CMD Prompt with Admin rights and Execute Regsvr32 to Register the ocx file. Change the current Directory to folder containing the actual OCX file and Then Execute Command. 2. Copy ""Config and test160-021_Rev 1.16.08 V3" Folder ...