Ingenico iCT250 Auto Settlement/Batch
- Press the .,#* button
- Enter the password
- Go to the Setup menu or press "3"
- Press 4 or Transaction options
- Press 4 or select Settlement
- Press 5 or AutoSettle
- Enter the time (24-hour format) that you want your device to close the batch
Your device will auto batch every night
Ingenico iCT250 Manual Batch
In this article, you will learn how to close batch using Franpos and iCT250. Press options on the Register Press "Manual batch out" Confirm popup to close the current transaction batch and settle your device On the iCT250, confirm closing this ...
Pax S300 manually set batch time
1. Press the menu button on the screen 2. Enter the password 3. Go to Merchant settings 4. Press arrow down 5. Select "Set batch time" 6. Enter the password 7. Choose 2. for auto batch on and enter the time (in military time) you want your device to ...
PAX S300 Close Batch
In this article, you will learn how to close batch using franpos and Pax s300. Hold down the blue function key while simultaneously pressing the 1 key. The terminal will prompt you to enter in the device’s password. Enter in the password. Press the ...
Pax/s300 Set Batch time
This Article will help adjust the batch time, in case the PAX (s300) batches multiple times a day. On your device, select: 1. Main Menu 2. Merchant settings 3. Set Batch time
Add item Tax - Batch Action
In this training, you will learn how to add tax to your order types using batch action tool. Catalog > Item Make sure the type is 'item' Select a 'Category' Press ' Search' Once you see all the items 'Select all' Press on Batch action tab. Select ...