Ingenico iCT250 Manual Batch
In this article, you will learn how to close batch using Franpos and iCT250.
- Press options on the Register
- Press "Manual batch out"
- Confirm popup to close the current transaction batch and settle your device
- On the iCT250, confirm closing this batch
- Enter the batch amount (This can be taken from the z-report after closing the drawer) and confirm with the green button
- Once the batch was settled, you can choose to print a batch report
Ingenico iCT250 Auto Settlement/Batch
Press the .,#* button Enter the password Go to the Setup menu or press "3" Press 4 or Transaction options Press 4 or select Settlement Press 5 or AutoSettle Enter the time (24-hour format) that you want your device to close the batch Your device ...
Manual Card Details Entry On PAX S300
Manual Card Details Entry On PAX S300 This article helps you to learn how to do a manual transaction on PAX S300 ( Credit/Debit Machine ). When customer wants to complete the transaction over the phone or Store Employee wants to charge the customer ...
Pax S300 manually set batch time
1. Press the menu button on the screen 2. Enter the password 3. Go to Merchant settings 4. Press arrow down 5. Select "Set batch time" 6. Enter the password 7. Choose 2. for auto batch on and enter the time (in military time) you want your device to ...
PAX S300 Close Batch
In this article, you will learn how to close batch using franpos and Pax s300. Hold down the blue function key while simultaneously pressing the 1 key. The terminal will prompt you to enter in the device’s password. Enter in the password. Press the ...
Apply Manual Discount
In this training, you will learn how to add a manual discount for your product transaction. Pre-prerequisite:- Set-up Manual Discount from the Franpos Back-office. Add items to your basket Click ‘Discount’ tap Click on discount you have created from ...