Pax pin-pad auto registration (Broadpos)
Franpos has released the new feature: “PAX terminal: entering terminal SN in ICR settings allows to find terminal's new IP automatically. Requires "POS Auto-Register" option activated on BroadPOS portal”
Here are the instructions on how to handle this auto registration:
- Go to https://secure.broadpos.com and find this terminal
- Go to Communication Tab and select Enable in “POS Auto-Register” drop-down menu
3. Reboot your Pax terminal by unplugging & plugging back into the power cord. So new configuration will take effect on Pax. Pax should also say “Auto registration...” upon boot-up.
4. On the Register Go to Settings a Devices Pin-pad settings and enter its serial number
With Update 1.28.1:
5. Then press Refresh (Find IP by SN) button. The Pinpad should be connected now. You can check the connection by pressing the “Test Connection” button.
In case of the error message "Getting PAX terminal ip error: SN not found":
- On the pax device, press “Menu” or “Function + 1”
- Enter Pin Code
- Go down to “System Settings”
- Press “POS Register” and enter the Pin-Code. Wait until it confirms with “Ok”
- Go back to the Register and enter the SN under the Pin Pad Settings and hit “test connection”
Auto-Connect Recovery PAX S300 (LAN Connection)
Auto-Connect Recovery PAX S300 (LAN Connection) We use this feature in order to secure a stable connection between POS Register and PAX S300 ( Credit/Debit Machine ) . The main ...
PAX S300 (Credit/Debit Machine) Factory Reset (Reset to default)
Failure to follow exactly can break the pin pad! Restart the PAX ( Unplug the Power Cord and Plug It Back ) As soon as it restarts Hold Down Menu button at boot-up ( Should be Quick to press Menu ) Select #4 – Remote Download Select #1 – New Download ...
PAX - Active
In this article, you will learn how to verify if PAX (Pin-pad) is active on the register. Settings Credit card service You will see credit card service is 'Active'.
Set up of ICT250 Semi-Integrated Pin-pad
Before connecting, please make sure that the device matches the following information: SDK Version: 9.26.2 OS Version: 4614 App Version: 0604 You can find out about this as follows. Press the .,#* button Enter the password Go to the Terminal info ...
PAX - Partners & Reseller
In this article, you will learn how to use activated PAX S300 Pin-pad device. Login to Franpos as https://reseller.franpos.com/ Search for Company on the merchant portal Fill in Merchant ID as e.g.Px:None: None.