Pax pin-pad auto registration (Broadpos)
Franpos has released the new feature: “PAX terminal: entering terminal SN in ICR settings allows to find terminal's new IP automatically. Requires "POS Auto-Register" option activated on BroadPOS portal”
Here are the instructions on how to handle this auto registration:
- Go to https://secure.broadpos.com and find this terminal
- Go to Communication Tab and select Enable in “POS Auto-Register” drop-down menu
3. Reboot your Pax terminal by unplugging & plugging back into the power cord. So new configuration will take effect on Pax. Pax should also say “Auto registration...” upon boot-up.
4. On the Register Go to Settings a Devices Pin-pad settings and enter its serial number
With Update 1.28.1:
5. Then press Refresh (Find IP by SN) button. The Pinpad should be connected now. You can check the connection by pressing the “Test Connection” button.
In case of the error message "Getting PAX terminal ip error: SN not found":
- On the pax device, press “Menu” or “Function + 1”
- Enter Pin Code
- Go down to “System Settings”
- Press “POS Register” and enter the Pin-Code. Wait until it confirms with “Ok”
- Go back to the Register and enter the SN under the Pin Pad Settings and hit “test connection”
Auto-Connect Recovery PAX S300 (LAN Connection)
Auto-Connect Recovery PAX S300 (LAN Connection) We use this feature in order to secure a stable connection between POS Register and PAX S300 ( Credit/Debit Machine ) . The main ...
PAX S300 (Credit/Debit Machine) Factory Reset (Reset to default)
Failure to follow exactly can break the pin pad! Restart the PAX ( Unplug the Power Cord and Plug It Back ) As soon as it restarts Hold Down Menu button at boot-up ( Should be Quick to press Menu ) Select #4 – Remote Download Select #1 – New ...
VX 805 Pin Pad Setup
Plug your Ethernet cable from the wifi router into the Pin-Pad cable (ETH). Then plug your power cord into the Pin-Pad Cord. Write down the IP Address that shows up on the Pin-Pad screen during Boot-up. Go into iConnect iPad app > My Company > ...
Capture signature on Pin-Pad
In order to capture a signature on your Pin-Pad or to not capture signatures on your Register, please follow the steps below: 1. Press on "Settings" in your Register App 2. Tap on "Devices" 3. Tap on "Pin pad settings" 4. Enable "Capture ...
PAX - Active
In this article, you will learn how to verify if PAX (Pin-pad) is active on the register. Settings Credit card service You will see credit card service is 'Active'.