In this article you will learn how to Process membership transaction using card-connect payment.
Pre-requisite: Pay later needs to be enabled in Settings > Payment methods
Go to Settings > Company settings and additional settings.
1. Enable "Allow membership sales using Pay Later"
- As soon as this is turned on, you will be able to select which day of the month you want this feature to charge your customers
2. Select what day of the month the transactions should be charged on
Processing on the web register
If you need to process a transaction immediately, please follow the steps below. All transactions will be processed on the day you set up in the additional settings (the step above)
1. Go to the Account receivable report
2. Once there, set the start and end date, enter the ticket number or select the customer and press See Report
3. Check a ticket that you wish to process and click on the Batch Actions button
4. Press on Pay and the system should automatically take you to the web register
5. Press Click to pay and select your desired payment method to finish the transaction.
6. The transaction is completed
Membership Setup 1: Enabling membership and billing
This article will show you how to setup your store to sell memberships. First, go to Settings -> Company Settings -> Additional Settings Scroll down to the section titled "Enable Bundles/Prepaid Packages". If your account is properly configured, you ...
Membership Setup 2: Creating memberships to sell
In the previous article, you learned about the options that must be configured before you can begin creating memberships. In this article, you will learn about how to create the various types of memberships and recurring charges in Franpos. First, go ...
Membership - Redeemed
In this article, you will learn how to redeem membership for your store. Reports > Products > Gift card Search membership voucher by gift code or Search customer by name Select type as ‘Membership’ & show as ‘Redeemed gift cards’ Click ‘Generate’ to ...
In this training, you will learn how to purchase a membership for your store. Register Select ‘Membership’ Category Pick ‘Membership’ Assign ‘Customer’ by searching the name or add a new customer Click ‘Click to pay’ to proceed 6. Press ...
Membership - Maintenance
In this article, you will learn how to view, stop, and edited membership for customers. Back office > Reports > Products > Rental/Membership products View Search customer by name or membership ID at ‘Advance options’ Press ‘Generate’ to view Shows ...