This tool can create and track both purchase orders and stock transfers to other locations. Upon receiving products with this tool, the amount will be added to on-hand quantity.
- Catalog >> Inventory management >> purchase order
Add Purchase order
- Select ‘+’ icon and Click ‘Purchase order’
- Choose due date for your store order
- Add item by SKU
- Upload by CSV file or any other option to use
- List of the product should appear in the grid table
- Change the Order QTY & adjust the Cost
- Click ‘Open order’
- You should have PO Number been created
- To continue Select ‘In Progress'
- Void the order if any mistakes have occurred
- Click ‘Receive’ option to continue your purchase order
- Shows how many QTY will be added to your store
- Press 'Recieve' to confirm you have received that product from any company for your store
View Complete Purchase order
14. Shows PO order is been completed
15. You can view the PO to print barcodes or re-order same product again
In this training, you will learn how to add an order type to your restaurant using franpos. Settings >> Order Type 1. Click the "+" icon 2. Name the order type 3. Enter an order type code 4. Toggle on Require date/time 5. Toggle on Address ...
In this section, you will learn how to check order status when placing it for delivery, Pickup. Tap ‘Orders’ Find the ticket Select ‘Status’ Change status type e.g. Prepared, Delivered, and Picked up Current status should change the type you have ...
eCommerce Order Fulfillment
In this training, you will learn how to configure your register to receive online order tickets. On your register navigate to Settings >> eCommerce 1. Enable Receive ecommerce orders on this device to be notified with online order tickets. 2. Make ...
Create a PO with stock units
Creating a purchase order for stock units is similar to creating any other purchase order. Setup In order for the stock unit to be ordered in a PO, we need to associate the stock unit with a product. Please follow the steps below: Follow the guide ...
In this training, you will learn how to transfer your stock to different locations. Catalog >> Inventory management >> Purchase Order Select ‘+’ icon Click ‘Stock transfer' Select the location you want to transfer your stock You can enter SKU or Load ...