You can sync your data from FranPOS to your QuickBooks online account. Follow the steps below to Integrate your Quickbook with Franpos:
1. In your Back Office, please go to Settings >> QuickBooks
2. Turn on the "Enable integrated QuickBooks" toggle
3. Press on the "Create new connection"-button
Optional Step: In case you have multiple locations and you want to sync them to QBO, you can select an existing connection on the right. This can only be done once QBO has been connected with Franpos.
4. After you connected your QBO account with Franpos, you will see the following window. Please press the "Initialize"-Button.
5. You can now set the sync date/time or press "Sync now" and Franpos will automatically start syncing on this date/time
What information is being synced?
- Your POS will sync the following once per day: