Retail & Service - Assign Giftcard to Category
In this training, you will learn how to assign the build in a gift card to a different category.
- Login at back office > Go to Catalog > Products
- Change Type to 'All'
- Select the Category ' General'
- Press 'Search' Gift card will appear on the list.
- Press the Gift card product.
- The gift card product page will pop up. Find the category tab
- If you have created 'Cheat sheet' category , try to search for it and assign it to the category tab. If not you can also create 'Cheat sheet' Category by press the blue '+' icon.
- Press 'Save' to proceed.
- Go to back to your Register and Press 'Sync'
Retail - Add Product And Service
In this example, we will learn how to add the product to your Franpos system. Adding service is very similar and we’ll refer it to the relevant step. Catalog >> Product & Service >> Product Select ‘+’ icon Select on Product (or Service) Name the ...
Retail & Service - Bundle & Pre-paid package
In this training, you will learn how to add bundles for your retail store. Pre-acquisition:- Settings > Company Settings > Additonal settings tab > Enable Bundle/Pre-paid Toggle > Press 'Save' Catelog > Products Press ' + ' icon Select 'Bundle' Name ...
Beauty - Service & Commission
In this training, you will learn how to assign an employee to service & commission for booking. Settings >> Employees >> Service/commission Select any employee from drop-down 2. All the service and products will appear which it can be assigned to ...
Retail - Price embedded barcode
In this training, you will learn how price-embedded barcodes for weight-based products works for your retail and quick service restaurant store. Pre-acquisition:- Dashboard > Settings > Company Settings > Additional Settings > Unit of Measurement as ...
Retail - Add product categories
In this training, you will learn how to add a category to your store. Catalog >> Product & Service >> Category Select ‘+’ icon Name the category, Upload image if you prefer and Make sure location is selected Click ‘Save’ Video Tutorial