Samsung Tablet with Bluetooth Receipt Printer
1. On the Samsung tablet please go to settings
2. Click on Connections - Bluetooth - Turn it On , Scan and search for the printer, once found - Pair and Connect it.
3. Once Connected go to Apps inside settings.
4. Search for Register inside Apps
5. Please go to location and enable it.
6. Once Enabled, go back to register application, click on settings - devices - printers - search for the printers and will see the bluetooth printer.
7. Try to print a sample receipt.
8. Once printed successfully - Save it.
Receipt Printer Not Printing & Cash Drawer Not Opening On Ejeton POS
If your Receipt Printer Is Not Printing & Cash Drawer Not Opening same time On Ejeton POS please follow these steps. 1. Please make sure there are three cables connected to your receipt printer ( Seiko II or Franpos White Receipt Printer ) a. Power ...
Star TSP100LAN printer not printing
Turn off printer Power printer back on while holding the Green FEED Button down The printer will run a Self-test after a few seconds After Self-test prints release the Green FEED Button. A Network Test will print out. Log into your iConnect POS ...
Connecting PAX via Bluetooth
This article describes the steps on how to connect the Pax D200/D220 Mobile Pin-Pad via Bluetooth. Enable Bluetooth on Pax 1. Press the green circle button 2. Enter the password 1234, today's or tomorrows date in this format: mmddyyyy 3. When you ...
Skip receipt screen
The 'Skip receipt screen'-toggle allows you to skip the receipt screen at the end of a transaction. Note - This only applies to non-cash transactions. You can find this toggle in your Register app under Settings > Features.
Ticket - Print Customer/Merchant Receipt
In this training, you will learn how to print customer and merchant receipt from the franpos back-office. Access the tickets page in your back office. Select the ‘eyeball’ icon Select the three dots on the left-hand side Choose either customer ...