Samsung Tablet with Bluetooth Receipt Printer
1. On the Samsung tablet please go to settings
2. Click on Connections - Bluetooth - Turn it On , Scan and search for the printer, once found - Pair and Connect it.
3. Once Connected go to Apps inside settings.
4. Search for Register inside Apps
5. Please go to location and enable it.
6. Once Enabled, go back to register application, click on settings - devices - printers - search for the printers and will see the bluetooth printer.
7. Try to print a sample receipt.
8. Once printed successfully - Save it.
Receipt Printer Not Printing & Cash Drawer Not Opening On Ejeton POS
If your Receipt Printer Is Not Printing & Cash Drawer Not Opening same time On Ejeton POS please follow these steps. 1. Please make sure there are three cables connected to your receipt printer ( Seiko II or Franpos White Receipt Printer ) a. Power ...
Receipt Designer A quick guide to each option under Receipt Designer **These settings are only modifiable from the parent company and affect all locations** Number Function Description 1 Show logo Displays company logo at the top of the receipt 2 ...
Reset Zebra Label Printer Settings to Default (ZD410/ TLP 2824 Plus)
The label printer which is compatible with Franpos is only Zebra ZD410 . Locations who needs to purchase new label printer should go for only - Zebra ZD410. When the zebra printer stops printing labels correctly( SKU Cutting off, Name or the bar code ...
Star TSP100LAN printer not printing
Turn off printer Power printer back on while holding the Green FEED Button down The printer will run a Self-test after a few seconds After Self-test prints release the Green FEED Button. A Network Test will print out. Log into your iConnect POS ...
Connecting PAX via Bluetooth
This article describes the steps on how to connect the Pax D200/D220 Mobile Pin-Pad via Bluetooth. Enable Bluetooth on Pax 1. Press the green circle button 2. Enter the password 1234, today's or tomorrows date in this format: mmddyyyy 3. When you ...