Selling Weighted Products
You can sell weighted Products using Franpos. This article will help you set this up.
- Settings > Company Settings > Change Unit of Measurement to 'US'
- Before you can use a scale with your register, please go to "Settings", then Features" and make sure to turn on "enable scale". Upon enabling this, you will see a small message stating "USB service started" and "Scale connected".
- When you select an item that is set to be weighted, you will be prompted to enter the weight manually, or the scale will add the weight automatically.
- As the base price already exists, you will have to weigh the item in order to have the system calculate the final weight/price. You can also print a new label if your scale has this feature.
- You will be able to assign a label to the final weight/price prior to the transaction. However, each item has to be weighed by you before.
Unit of Measurement
In this training, you will learn how to enable scale to use for your company. In your Backoffice, go to Company Settings and the Tab "Additional Settings", Scroll to the bottom and find "Enable Bundles/Prepaid packages", and Enable "Units of ...
Retail - Price embedded barcode
In this training, you will learn how price-embedded barcodes for weight-based products works for your retail and quick service restaurant store. Pre-acquisition:- Dashboard > Settings > Company Settings > Additional Settings > Unit of Measurement as ...
Features Retail Full service restaurant QSR Health & Beauty Employee (https://my.iconnectpos.com/Employee) Add Employee X X X X Edit/Update Employee X X X X Setup Pin Code X X X X Setup pay rate X X X X Set access permission X X X X Add/remove ...
Low Stock Report
This report will display products that reached minimum on-hand quantity as configured from the product details. Prerequisite - Setting Min and Max reorder point for each product Catalog >> Products Catalog >> Inventory management >> Low stock report ...
Cost of Goods Sold Report
Cost of Goods Sold Report Explanation of fields – Location: Name of the location Average cost: Average cost of the items sold Average price: Average price of the items sold Quantity sold: Number of items sold Total cost: Total cost of all items ...