Socket Mobile Scanner Set-Up Guide
Pairing Socket scanner for first time users:
- Power scanner on, go to Settings > Bluetooth and scan the barcode (barcode might need to be printed out)
Wait until it beeps once and moves to “My Devices”.
- If a PIN code is requested use “0000” (4 zeros)
At this point, the on-screen keyboard should not appear when cursor is blinking in any text input field inside iConnect. Scanner can now be used with iConnect.
Note: Keyboard should always be hidden when scanning inside iConnect app. To toggle the keyboard on/off: quickly double-press the small round button on the scanner.
- Unpair the scanner from all devices (if previously paired): hold small round button and large scanning trigger button at the same time until scanner beeps 3 times and powers off.
- If scanner appears in “My Devices” section in iPad Settings > Bluetooth, tap on (i) info icon next to the scanner entry then select “Forget this device” on the next page.
- Turn scanner back on, scan “Factory reset barcode”
The scanner will play long sound pattern and will power off.
Follow the steps above for pairing the scanner in HID mode (same as “Paring Socket scanner for first time users “).
Powa T25 Set Up Guide
Congratulations on your purchase of the PowaPOS T25! You now have what you need to make your business a success, including: Tablet mount supporting iPad tablets (Optional) Barcode scanner Receipt printer (Optional) Cash drawer INSTALLATION PAPER ...
Franpos Magento Module Installation Guide
Franpos Magento Module Installation Guide 1. Open Admin Panel and go to the System / Configuration 2. Click Franpos Sync Settings 3. Generate API key on https://my.franpos.com/GetAPI. Please generate API key for main location if you have several. ...
Installation Guide for Mini PC to get ready for ICR (Kiosk)
1. CX25.ocx - Open CMD Prompt with Admin rights and Execute Regsvr32 to Register the ocx file. Change the current Directory to folder containing the actual OCX file and Then Execute Command. 2. Copy ""Config and test160-021_Rev 1.16.08 V3" Folder ...
This article will describe how to use our Inventory Scanner with the Inventory App. Inventory lookup Upon opening the App, you will see the "Inventory lookup" feature. The Inventory lookup feature allows you to manually enter a SKU or Product ...
Guide for enabling DHCP on Epson TM-L90
Guide for enabling DHCP on Epson TM-L90 Printers If your Epson printer was shipped without DHCP enabled, or if a factory reset took place, you may find that the printer can only obtain the IP address of 192.168.192.168. This guide will walk you ...