Static vs. Dynamic IP setup iCT250.
In this article, you will learn how to change the IP Address from static to dynamic on the iCT250.
- Press the .,#* button
- Enter the password
- Go to Setup Menu or press "3"
- Enter the password
- Go to Communications or press "2"
- Go to Ethernet or press "3"
- Press "2" or select Ethernet setup
- Select "1" for Dynamic and "2" for Static.
In case you selected static:
- Go to TerminIP or press "1" and enter the static IP
- Go to GatewayIP or press "2" and enter the Gateway IP
- Go to IPSubMask or press "3" and enter the subnet mask IP (usually 255.255.255.0)
- Go to PriDNSIP or press "4" and enter the primary DNS IP
- Go to SecDNSIP or press "5" and enter the secondary DNS IP
Please provide chase with your IP as they will have to permanently enter it into the device settings on their end.
Walk-in setup (iOS)
Your POS system connects with our customer facing check-in module. The check-in module allows customers to check themselves into the service queue using the iPad kiosk. For example, your POS station (i.e. iPad cash register) will be in the back of ...
Pax S300/ICR Hardware Setup
Connecting ICR #1 to PAX #1 Go into the PAX #1 Settings to find the IP Address Select Menu/Function+1 Enter the password 1234, hit the GREEN enter button Arrow down once Select Communications Enter the password 1234, hit the GREEN enter button Arrow ...
Growth Marketing Dynamic Content
Growth Marketing Dynamic Content Guide The following tags will import dynamic content from your brand into your email: %CustomerFirstName% - This will pull first name from customer DB %CustomerLastName% - This will pull last name from customer DB ...
Finding Wi-Fi IP address
Finding Wi-Fi IP address Press the Circle at the bottom of the screen to go to the device desktop (1). Then swipe up above the circle to reveal the app drawer (2) Select Settings Under Wireless and Networks select your Wi-Fi network At top ...
Shipping Setup (Ship Engine setup at bottom) This article will show you how to setup built-in or Ship Engine shipping for your location Proceed to https://my.franpos.com/DeliverySettings Turn on “Enable Shipping” at the bottom Choose Built-In or ...