In this training you will learn how to setup Subscriptions for products sold on your eCommerce site.
First select an item to enable subscriptions
1. Use this toggle to toggle on subscriptions
2. Use the drop down to select the intervals you want your customers to be able to automatically reorder the product (Allows for multi select i.e. 1 week, 2 week, 3 weeks, etc.)
3. Use this drop down to define your previously selected intervals to be daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly (i.e. You select the number 4 and 6 in step 2 and with the drop down in step 3 you can define the intervals to Week. Result: Subscription can be renewed every 4 or 6 weeks.)
4. On your website, your customers can now choose to automatically reorder your products based on the subscription plans that you have defined.
Note - Customers will need to be signed on and have a card on file for them to automatically order their subscribed products.
It is also possible to add a subscription for a customer on their profile at my.franpos.com
2. Select "Recurring Charges/Subscriptions"
3. Select the + Symbol
4. Enter in the name or the SKU of the subscription product to add
5. Fill out the requirements for the customer
c. Start date
e. Verify their delivery address
f. Select Save
eCommerce Delivery Setup
In this training, you will learn how to set up delivery and use the delivery app on your mobile device. First, you must ensure that delivery has been enabled for your eCommerce site. To enable delivery: Settings >> Delivery Settings In Delivery, ...
eCommerce/Online ordering Readiness
eCommerce/Online ordering Readiness Business Category - Retail To enable and use eCommerce/Online Ordering please follow these steps : 1. On your Desktop/Laptop open browser and go to My.franpos.com 2. Login with your Franpos user name ( Email ...
eCommerce Order Fulfillment
In this training, you will learn how to configure your register to receive online order tickets. On your register navigate to Settings >> eCommerce 1. Enable Receive ecommerce orders on this device to be notified with online order tickets. 2. Make ...
In this training, you will learn how to setup your eCommerce. Prerequisite - My Plan and Billing > Enable eCommerce Navigate to Settings > My Website 1. Online Ordering URL.- It Consists of two parts .A sub domain name you choose followed by ...
Online Ordering - My Website & Commerce (Design)
In this article, You will learn how to create a subdomain, Host mapping, and developer view of Online ordering feature for the franchise (Parent/Corporate) which can make any changes to the design for other franchise locations. Pre-Condition: ...