Walk-in - With Employee Schedule (Android)
Your POS system connects with our customer-facing check-in module. The check-in module allows customers to check themselves into the service queue using the Android Tablet. For example, your POS station (i.e. Android register) will be in the back of the store, and your customer-facing check-in ICR will be located at the front counter.
- Settings > Add-ons > Walk-in > Enable Service Provider & Enable select Service.
- Before start using the Walk-in make sure you set Employee Schedule for your employees. Click Here to set up Schedule.
Before we begin, please make sure to tap on
- Local sync server settings
- Log in to the "Walk-in"-App.
- Please tap on "Start server"
A new screen is now opened. This will be the check-in screen that the customer will use upon arrival to the store.
2. Existing Customers can check in using their phone number and a new user can create an account and follow the process of check-in. Please tap on the name once your profile appears.
3. Select service option e.g. select service provider and service
4. You are now checked-in and automatically added to the register queue in the register screen of the POS station.
Walk-in setup (iOS)
Your POS system connects with our customer facing check-in module. The check-in module allows customers to check themselves into the service queue using the iPad kiosk. For example, your POS station (i.e. iPad cash register) will be in the back of ...
Walk-in Queue (Android)
The walk-in queue allows you to present a list of customers that have checked-in to your store through the walk-in app. You would need to enable the queue in your back office first before you can use it. 1. Log in to your back office and go to ...
Walk-in- Set-up online Walk-in
In this training, you will learn how to Check-in using My Website & E-Commerce for your store. Pre-prerequisite:- Settings > Add-ons > Walk-in > Enable Service Provider & Enable select Service Before start using the Walk-in make sure you set ...
Online/Walk In Check In Using QR Code/URL
Steps To Enable Walk In using QR Code/URL We have a new feature implemented for our Service/Salon Industry Account holders where customers can check in using their smart phones by scanning the QR Code which would be displayed on the customer display ...
In this training, we will learn how a store manager can manage and add employee’s schedule for their store. Settings >> Employees >> Schedule Select Employee Set hours for employee Click ‘Save’ Export ‘Schedule Employee’ for your company records and ...