Zebra Printer - Print Discount Text Label
In this article, you will learn how to print your own label text using zebra designer application.
- First Download the application from https://downloads.zebra.com/content/dam/zebra_new_ia/en-us/software-printer/productivity-apps/zebra-designer/zebradesigner-v250-9425.exe
- Once the download is complete, Please try to install the application to your desktop by just pressing 'Next' for every step.
- Open 'Zebra Designer 2' application from your desktop it should be already located already on your desktop or alternatively, you can search for it on your desktop.
- Select 'Create new a label' then press 'Finish'
- Once you see your printer name depending on the model e.g. Zdesigner LP 2824 PLUS or ZDesigner LP 410. Press 'Finish'
- A blank page will appear, then Select 'Text' from the left-hand tab.
- Once you pressed text, tab your mouse or press enter to white plain label sheet on the middle. Another screen will appear where you can enter text e.g $20 OFF. You can also change your font, once its completed press' Finish'
- Your text will appear on the plain white label.
- Once you happy with the size of the logo, Press 'File'
- Press 'Print'
- Another small tab will appear where it will ask you QTY of label you want a print, once you're happy then press 'Print'
Please note: The settings of the printer will change when you are printing barcode labels. To get the barcode label to work again please follow this instruction once you are done with printing discount label.
- Close the Z Designer 2 application once your done printing 'Discount labels'
- On your desktop Search box type in 'Zebra setup utilities' Open it, Click 'Yes' to proceed.
- Zebra setup utility page will appear to make sure you select your printer. Then Press 'Open Printer tools'
- Change the tab to ' Action'.
- High light ' Load factory defaults'
- Press 'Send' at this stage it will print 4 blank labels.
- Once it printed blank labels go back to my.franpos.com > Catalog > Inventory Management > Print barcode label > Type SKU > Load Barcode > Print.
Reset Zebra Label Printer Settings to Default (ZD410/ TLP 2824 Plus)
The label printer which is compatible with Franpos is only Zebra ZD410 . Locations who needs to purchase new label printer should go for only - Zebra ZD410. When the zebra printer stops printing labels correctly( SKU Cutting off, Name or the bar code ...
Printing Label - DYMO
**Prerequisite – DYMO connect software installed on PC** **DYMO Connect Web Service must be running** - Proceed to - https://my.franpos.com/PrintingSettings - Click the PLUS symbol at top right - Select “Create Custom Label Printing Size” - Enter the ...
Printing Label - Zebra ZD410
In the training, you will learn how to set up your Zebra ZD410 Printer in franpos. Note: This step is only necessary if the printer was not yet installed. Please download and install the Zebra Utility to install the Printer ...
Print Barcode label
This page will let you download a list of product barcode labels for printing. Catalog >> Inventory management >> Print barcode label SKU You can search product by SKU Change the QTY of barcode you want to print Press 'Load Barcode' which you ...
Retail - Print Barcode Label Matrix
This page will let you download product matrix barcode for your retail store Catalog >> Product >> Matrix Product You can search matrix product you created Select Matrix tap Select 'Barcode' icon Change barcode label to 'Clothing or Matrix' Press ...