Create a PO with stock units
Creating a purchase order for stock units is similar to creating any other purchase order.
In order for the stock unit to be ordered in a PO, we need to associate the stock unit with a product. Please follow the steps below:
- Follow the guide on how to create a stock unit
- Link an item with the created stock unit by opening up the product in your catalog, turning on track inventory and selecting the purchasing stock unit and purchasing quantity
3. Press save on the product profile page
Creating a PO with a stock unit
- Select the ‘+’ icon on the purchase order page and Click ‘Purchase order’
- Choose due date for your store order
- Add item by SKU
- Upload by CSV file or any other option to use
- List of the product should appear in the grid table
- Change the Order QTY & adjust the Cost
- Click ‘Open order’
- You should have PO Number been created
- To continue Select ‘In Progress'
- Void the order if any mistakes have occurred
- Click ‘Receive’ option to continue your purchase order
- Shows how many QTY will be added to your store
- Press 'Recieve' to confirm you have received that product from any company for your store
Create stock units
Franpos allows you to create custom “stock units” that can be used in bulk inventory management (retail version) and ingredients management (restaurant version). For example, if you are ordering in bulk, you can use stock units as a template for the ...
Ingredient Setup Ingredients allow users to build a recipe for food items that are sold. To set up ingredients, please follow the steps below – Setup Stock Units - In your back office, go to settings > stock units Select the “+” button Fill out ...
Login to FranPos App and tap the ‘Self-Checkout’ Button A New screen will appear, this will be the chonk in the screen that the customer will use upon arrival to the register Next step is you select ‘Account’ a pop notification will appear where ...
Low Stock Report
This report will display products that reached minimum on-hand quantity as configured from the product details. Prerequisite - Setting Min and Max reorder point for each product Catalog >> Products Catalog >> Inventory management >> Low stock report ...
Create merchant account
This article describes how to create a merchant account if you are a partner. 1. Go to https://partners.franpos.com/ and log in with your partner credentials. 2. Press on the "+"-button on the top right 3. Click on "Add Merchant" 4. Fill out ...