In order to capture a signature on your Customer Display or to capture signatures on your Register, please follow the steps below:
Pre-requisite:- Login at Back office using my.franpos.com > Dashboard > Settings > Customer Display "Enable signature" and "Enable Tips".
1. Press on "Settings" in your Register App
2. Tap on "Features"
3. Enable "Require signature"
Please note: Make sure to turn off "Capture signature" in your Pin-Pad settings
- Once this feature is enabled, a transaction on the Customer display will look as follows:
1. After pressing "Charge" and selecting "Credit/Debit" as the payment method, the customer will be asked to select a "Tip".
2. After that, the Customer Display will show the following:
3. After the card has been swiped, the customer will be asked for their signature.
4. The transaction is now complete and the customer will get the following options:
If you want to capture signatures on your Pin-Pad, please follow this article.
Customer Display Setup
In this article, you will learn how to Enable/Disable Customer display plus with additional features to show on your customer display. Note: If you're using Stand-alone Android Devices, make sure you download the Customer Display applications ...
Capture signature on Pin-Pad
In order to capture a signature on your Pin-Pad or to not capture signatures on your Register, please follow the steps below: 1. Press on "Settings" in your Register App 2. Tap on "Devices" 3. Tap on "Pin pad settings" 4. Enable "Capture ...
Customer Display installation
Installation with Franpos Customer Display: In order to use the Franpos provided Customer Display, you need to prepare your ICR for the Customer Display, please follow these instructions. 1. Go to the Settings of your ICR and tap on "Security" 2. ...
This article will show you how to merge a customer using 3 different ways at the back office as an administrator. Customer Check Box two Duplicate Customers Select Batch Actions Merge Newest to oldest & Oldest to newest 4. Select Newest to ...
Form Customization - Customer/Employee
The Customize customer/employee fields page allows the user to customize the fields within the Employee, Customer, or Secondary Contact (Salon only) profiles. This page also allows you to make changes such as fields being mandatory or shown to ...