Booking - Appointment (Web)
In this training, you will learn how to book an appointment for clients using franpos.
- Settings > Employee > Schedule
- Settings > Service/Commission > Select Employee > Right-hand press 3 dots > Enable service for employee.
- Click ‘+’ icon
- Select ‘Book Appointment’
- Select appointment type, date, & service provider
- Select category & service.
- Find existing customer or add a new customer by pressing ‘+’ icon
- Click ‘Book’ to proceed
Booking - Appointment (Tablet)
Note: Before using the booking, features make sure employee schedule been set up from Settings > Employees > Schedule in the back office. In this training, you will learn how to book an appointment for new customers. Booking Click ‘+’ icon Select ...
Beauty - Booking Settings
Service-providing business can use the booking feature to schedule and manage appointments with customers. Add Department Settings >> General >> Booking settings Select ‘+’ icon Name the Department e.g. massage & Add The duration time Click ‘Save’ ...
Booking - Block-Time (Web)
In this article, you will learn how to block time using booking.
In this article, you will learn how to book individual appointments for a customer using franpos.
Create Booking (iOS)
Booking In this training, we will learn how to use the booking feature on iConnect POS. Pre-requisite: Please add the booking add-on and enable booking under booking settings in the back office. View appointments Log in to your iConnect POS app. ...